A virtually indestructible man in late 20s - mid-30s who sacrifice advancement in job as well as his personal life for others. He does things, incredible things for others but gets no thanks, get no credits yet could hardly do anything for himself.
"I don't know why it is, but when somebody needs help, I get going. I feel the adrenaline, I feel the excitement, I get power. But I can't do anything for myself."
He loses his power when he get depress or emotionally week.
His colleagues look down at him and he's always somewhat on the fringe of getting fired because he looks tire at work because of his extra activities and sometimes disappear from his cubicle. When some emergency happens, he would go to the restroom, change his clothes and sneak out from the restroom window.
He gets the thankless task of helping others but can't help himself.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment