Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Age of Spring Flowers
Period of Spring Flowers
Spring Flowers
Time of Spring Flowers

Is a story about first love between a pair of teenager when they were 15. The girl resisted the physical temptation and entry of the boy. The boy respected it. The story is told through the two teenagers' perspectives. The relations end with narration of the boy. They meet again in their twenties. Recounted their story together.

We lost contact when we graduated from high school. Once in a while I would think about her, memories and what she would be up to now. And then one day, several years later, like in a dream, she was there, at a coffee shop. She was having a drink and waiting for someone.

"Do you want to catch up sometimes?"
"Well, I am only here for a week, just visiting friends and family."
"Are you free on weekend?"
"Ahh, my weekend is packed, you know relatives..."
"Weekdays, hummm, like a Thursday?"
"I will have to check."
"Humm, can I get your number?"
"Yeah, sure sure. It's out of state though, haha."
"Alright thanks, how's bout I figure something and give you a call later tomorrow to see which time is good."
"Yeah, yeah."



"Are you dating anybody?"
"No, not now. You?"
"Yeah, dating this guy for 2 years now."
"Well, tell me more about him?"
"Why?
why do you want to know?
Well, how did you guys know each other?
I am in grad school, in the program.
That sounds cool, but what is it actually?
It’s the study of the nerve and how we can help people with nervous problems.
Really? I needed that.
Just kidding. You fell for that?
It sounded very scientific.
It’s cool, it seems like you got it all together.
Well, how bout you? What are you doing now?
I, nothing haha, nothing now. After college I went to a volunteering program in China and I came back earlier this year and since had been helping my relative with import-export business, China trade. Temporary thing, until I figure out something for myself. But you are so cool, you know what you are doing. I think that’s great. I wish I can be like that.
Hhaha, I didn’t really know "

No comments: